Membership with KAIC benefits everyone from individuals looking to network and find new opportunities to small suppliers looking to grow their operation and large organizations seeking to build a better ecosystem around them (such as supply chain, workforce pipeline, etc.)
This page details the Premium Membership, good for small to medium sized defense and aerospace related companies looking to scale their operation by obtaining new quality certifications, addressing systemic weaknesses in their company (such as cyber security), building a team of private consultants, and adding talent to their workforce.
This membership level is perfect for small to medium sized defense and aerospace related companies looking to scale their operation.
As part of this membership level, you will receive:
- Assistance with obtaining quality certifications (AS, ISO) from KAIC paid contractors
- Inclusion at basic cyber security events, webinars, and training sessions. Discounted advanced cyber training. Access to paid KAIC contractors for cyber physical security assessments.
- Free company assessment and evaluation through KSTC Advisory Services to determine company needs and target an individualized prescription of solutions. Discounted fees if you choose to contract with KSTC Advisory Services.
- Education and information, in the form of inclusion on our mailing list and monthly news letters, invitations to free webinars and training sessions, etc.
- Discounted proposal writing on government and prime contracts. The Kentucky PTAC can help identify contracting opportunities, but not assist with submitting bids. Membership at this level will provide discounted fees for these services, well below market rates.
- Assistance with building a workforce pipeline and acquiring new talent, including access to our unparalleled network of students, veterans, and current aerospace and defense employees around the state and a personalized approach to finding best fit for your company. This membership guarantees free assessment and two free employee placements, followed by discounted fees below market rate for recurring hiring assistance.